More than just a B&B
Bandusia is the home of the Permaculture Sydney Institute (PSI). PSI is Sydney’s leading Permaculture and sustainable learning Centre. It provides cutting edge Permaculture courses, workshops, inspirational experiences and quality information and training. Click here to jump to Permaculture Sydney Institute to check out out upcoming events.
We now run yoga every Saturday morning 8am to 9am at Bandusia. Local Yoga Master Eshref is running these classes which are very popular and fun for just $12. Just turn up, or call 02 4568 2036 for further information.
Yengo and Dharug National Park with a rugged sandstone landscape for bushwalking and cycling. Both parks feature a wealth of cultural significance including aboriginal cultural sites and sites of the early European settlement. The convict-built Old Great North road was the most ambitious civil engineering project of the early colonial period. The reserves have an unusual mix of native animal/plant species usually found in totally different parts of NSW.
The historic village of St Albans is only 10km from Bandusia Country Retreat.
Enjoy a hearty meal at the Settlers Arms Inn: Phone 4568 2111 or The Fickle Wombat licensed Restaurant: Phone 4568 2078
- Go Mountain biking and bush walking along the sandstone ridges of the Macdonald Valley
- Go Canoeing, fishing or boating on the Hawkesbury River
- Walk to a local pecan nut farm
- View a DVD from the comfort of your room.
- Browse our library, curl up on a couch and read
- Swim in our Saltwater Pool
- Play one of our many Board games
- Have fun on our Pianola
- Release your inner pop star with some Karaoke
- Visit local caves